WINSTON COUNTY - Following recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the Alabama Department of Public Health, the Alabamian office in Haleyville is closed to walk-in customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, as a way to protect our employees.
Persons needing to do business with the Alabamian are welcome to call us at (205) 486-9461 or send an email to one of the following:
• News items, obituaries, sports, events: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal notices: email@example.com
• Production: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All other business: email@example.com
The Alabamian is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., with staff on-hand to answer calls and respond to emails during this time. The Alabamian looks forward to opening our doors back up to the public as soon as possible.
See complete story in the Northwest Alabamian.